Maps of the Cambridgeshire population by age
Thematic maps offer a great way to visualise Census data.
The 2011 Census population estimates have been mapped for the following age bands at a ward level and are available here:
- 0 to 4 year old population
- Perecentage of total population aged 0 to 4 years
- 20 to 64 year old population
- Percentage of total population aged 20 to 64 years
- 65+ year old population
- Percentage of total population aged 65+ years
The data that was used to make the maps is available, in Excel format, for download at the bottom of this page.
In order to aid visualisation of the data and make it easier to use, the Research and Performance Team is also updating the Cambridgeshire 2011 Census Atlas atlas which provides a substantial amount of key census data released.